What We Can Do For YouOur Services
- Estate Planning
- Business Development
- Adult Guardianship
- Disability Planning
- Asset Protection
- Pre & Postnuptial Agreements
- Existing Plan Review Update
- Adult Medicaid
- Free Estate Planning Guide
- Radio Show
- Probate Quiz & Survey
- Leaving A Legacy Texas Estate Planning
- White Papers
- Webinars & Events
Legal Services We Offer
We Can Help You Gain Peace Of Mind
Crain & Wooley in Dallas-Fort Worth provides individuals, families, and business owners throughout Texas with a wide range of exemplary estate planning services. Our legal team possesses 15+ years of experience in crafting comprehensive estate plans for clients of all backgrounds, and we will gladly take the time to become familiar with your situation so we can formulate the perfect plan to protect your wealth and legacy. Our legal professionals are dedicated to transparency, integrity, and compassion in every matter we handle on behalf of the clients we represent.
Providing Peace of Mind for You & Your Loved Ones
Our goal is to provide the best plan that's tailored to you and your family's needs. This can only be done when we get a full understanding of your situation. Get in touch with us today to get a free consultation to explore your options.
Visit our firm today if you need qualified legal guidance regarding the following estate planning matters:
- Trusts: Trusts are the most comprehensive of all estate planning tools and simplify estate settlement. With the right trusts, you can avoid in-state and out-of-state probate.
- Wills: A last will and testament is probably the most common form of estate planning and ensures your assets and wishes are assigned correctly. Your will designates who receives your assets and who oversees your estate after you pass away.
- Guardianship: Guardianship establishes decision-making authority on behalf of another person. If you have any minor children or a special needs individual in your life, then you need to discuss establishing guardianship with a lawyer.
- Probate: Probate is the legal process necessary to recognize a person’s death and administer their estate. Probate can be a stressful and emotional experience, but with our legal team on your side, you can feel confident the process goes smoothly and efficiently.
- Power of Attorney: With a power of attorney, you designate someone to handle your financial and legal affairs. With a medical power of attorney, you name a person to make sure your wishes regarding certain medical treatments and fulfilled.
- Existing Plan Review Update: Reviewing previously created estate plans is important. A detailed review provides peace of mind and confirms that all current laws are being followed. If your documents are more than 3 years old, then you should set up a consultation to make sure parts of your estate plan still comply with the law.
To learn more about your estate planning options and what you need to protect your best interests, please contact us.
Call (972) 560-6288 for a free case consultation.
“Upon getting more information about estate planning, I knew this was what I need for myself and my family.”- Doyle Winter
Designed for Your Comfort & Convenience
Laws change all the time. We stay up to date with all the latest information so that you’re covered. No one else in the region is as dedicated or educated in this area of law. We’re the experts so you don’t have to be.
Optional Lifetime Guarantee
With our optional lifetime guarantee, your will and trust will be automatically updated over the years to ensure it stays current with best practices, reflects your current wishes and minimizes future confusion for your family.
Finally, you won’t need a lawyer to understand your legal fees. We clearly communicate our pricing structure upfront, so you can feel comfortable with our service from start to finish. No surprises, no hidden fees.
*Our flat rate fees apply only to proactive planning services.