Plano Estate Planning Attorneys
High-Quality, Reliable Legal Advocates in Your Corner
We know that preparing your affairs to ensure your hard-earned assets and property are protected when you pass away can be a complicated task. That is why Crain & Wooley takes great pride in using our decades of combined experience to guide clients through each phase of the estate planning process. Our goal is to help you create a proactive strategy that will ease various burdens placed on your loved ones after they pass away or become incapacitated.
Our team of compassionate and experienced lawyers offers clients of all backgrounds with a wide range of estate planning matters. We can also help clients devise plans for major life vents, inevitable losses, and various financial matters that can impact the wealth and the legacy they leave for their families.
The comprehensive services we offer at Crain & Wooley are suited for clients of all backgrounds and income levels, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Plano estate planning lawyers. Call (972) 560-6288 to set up a free case consultation today.
We Can Explain All of Your Estate Planning Options
Our legal team is equipped with the extensive resources that you need on your side to make sure your valuable property and assets are passed on to their rightful beneficiaries. We can also safeguard your estate with the right legal tools to carry out your wishes in case you ever become incapacitated.
Our seasoned estate planning attorneys in Plano can assist you with the following:
- Wills: A will is a signed document that states your wishes regarding the disbursement of your assets. With a will, you can establish basic guidelines for asset distribution that can eliminate costly disputes among your heirs.
- Trusts: Including trusts in your estate plan can greatly simplify the administration process and help your loved ones avoid the hassle of probate. There are different types of trusts you can use that can be customized to meet your unique estate planning goals. The most common are revocable living trusts, irrevocable living trusts, and supplemental needs trusts. We can help you determine which type of trust you need to ensure your beneficiaries inherit what you leave behind.
- Probate: We know firsthand that the probate process contains many variables. Our experienced legal professionals can guide you through each phase of the probate process if you have been named as an executor of a will or administrator of an estate. Although the legal responsibilities and liability might feel overwhelming, we can provide the practical advice you need to feel confident your best interests are represented.
- Adult Guardianship: An adult guardianship hearing is usually necessary when a person with a permanent mental or physical disability is not capable of making decisions for themselves. Our lawyers can help proactively complete guardianship planning documents or reactively file an Application for Appointment of Permanent Guardian with the court.
- Disability Planning: Are you worried about who will make important decisions on your behalf if you are ever incapacitated or unable to speak for yourself. We can address your concerns and help you draft a durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney, declaration of guardian in advance, and more.
- Asset Protection: Our skilled Plano estate planning attorneys can help you strategically insulate your hard-earned assets to prevent costly lawsuits and devastating losses. We can protect your personal and business assets from liability arising from misconduct, professional malpractice liability, personal injury resulting from a car accident, and more.
- Existing Estate Plan Review & Update: It’s important to periodically review your estate plan to make sure it conforms to all current laws that might impact your unique planning goals. We offer comprehensive review and update services to assist clients with existing estate plans. Speak to us today if any major life events have occurred that require you to change the beneficiaries named in your will and trusts.
Practical Legal Advice You Can Count On
When you choose Crain & Wooley to handle your estate planning and probate needs, you get a team of dedicated lawyers that will focus our full effort on the art and science using smart estate planning techniques and tools to make sure your legacy and wealth are properly protected. We can craft the perfect estate plan for you and your family, so if you are ready to determine which legal tools you need, please contact us today.
Call (972) 560-6288 or fill out our convenient online form to schedule your free case consultation with our estate planning lawyers in Plano.
A Group Of Fantastic Attorneys.- L. Dixon
Pleasant And Professional.- N. Mazza
Handled in the most professional manner.- C. Merkel
Fortunate to have found Crain & Wooley.
Fortunate to have found Crain & Wooley.” - C. Bhattacharya
Greatly appreciated the legal services of Attorney Justin Crain.- A. and K. Logan
Designed for Your Comfort & ConvenienceEstate Planning with Us Means:
Finally, you won’t need a lawyer to understand your legal fees. We clearly communicate our pricing structure upfront, so you can feel comfortable with our service from start to finish. No surprises, no hidden fees. *Our flat rate fees apply only to proactive planning services.
Optional Lifetime Guarantee
With our optional lifetime guarantee, your will and trust will be automatically updated over the years to ensure it stays current with best practices, reflects your current wishes and minimizes future confusion for your family.
Laws change all the time. We stay up to date with all the latest information so that you’re covered. No one else in the region is as dedicated or educated in this area of law. We’re the experts so you don’t have to be.