Mansfield Trusts Attorneys
We Can Protect Your Wealth & Assets
Trusts are the most comprehensive of all estate planning options because they can help you simplify estate settlement during the probate process. If your goal is to avoid the hassle of probate and reduce family disputes over your assets after you pass away, then you need to reach out to our legal team at Crain & Wooley to discuss which type of trust you need to include in your estate plan.
Types of Trusts
We help clients of all backgrounds throughout the greater Mansfield area utilize a variety of trusts to pursue their planning goals.
We can determine which type of trust will provide the strongest legal protection for you and your loved ones, so please get in touch if you need help establishing or administering the following types of trusts:
- Living Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Revocable Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Minor Trust
- Educational Trust
- Life Insurance Trust
Why Should I Include a Trust in My Estate Plan?
Clients turn to us for legal guidance with trusts because they can gain the following benefits:
- Avoid In-State and Out-of-State Probate: Unlike a will, trusts are portable. So if you have real estate in several states, a trust would allow your beneficiaries to avoid the probate process in the states where the property is owned.
- Prepare for Nursing Home Expenses: Our firm helps senior clients prepare for the possibility of living in a nursing home. With the average monthly costs of nursing home care in Texas being $6,000 or more, people use irrevocable trusts to protect their assets from being spent on nursing home costs.
- Protect A Loved One with Special Needs: With a special needs trust, your loved one won't have to worry about losing any type of public assistance they already receive due to income requirements.
- Protect Assets from Heirs: We know that some people struggle with harmful behaviors. That is why we help clients create trusts with special instructions to protect both their assets and loved ones who are known to take financial risks.
- Provide for Minor Children or Grandchildren: Trusts can be used to safeguard a minor’s inheritance until you believe they are mature enough to receive it.
- Avoid Estate Taxes: Taxes play an important part in civil discourse, but creating a trust can prevent the government from taking more than its fair share.
With so many options for creating a trust to protect your valuable assets, it is in your best interest to speak with a knowledgeable estate planning attorney at Crain & Wooley to determine which type of trust you need to achieve your planning goals. We proudly offer effective legal services and customized legal strategies that clients can rely on.
A Group Of Fantastic Attorneys.- L. Dixon
Pleasant And Professional.- N. Mazza
Handled in the most professional manner.- C. Merkel
Fortunate to have found Crain & Wooley.
Fortunate to have found Crain & Wooley.” - C. Bhattacharya
Greatly appreciated the legal services of Attorney Justin Crain.- A. and K. Logan